I wanted to make an item that can sit in her living rooms all year round, so was inspired by her colour scheme with her Home Decor, here are the colours I used:
And here is what I came up with, a Shadow Box full of flowers that last and brighten up her day, I then added a layer etc on the back with a message so this is a card and gift in one!
I inked the edges of the flowers and added highlights of Wink of Stella to make the flowers pop.
Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you can join me again for another blog hop! Please see list of participants for this blog hop, join Katja Ettig as the post after mine and please visit all participants pages and send some love in their comments!
- Kirsty Patrick : https://atomic-temporary-175512544.wpcomstaging.com/sf-2021-april-all-about…/
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2021/04/23/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about-flower/
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2021/04/sf2021-all-about-flowers.html
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2021/04/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2021/04/sf-2021all-about-flowers-blog-hop-april.html
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2021/04/stampin-friends-2021-april-blog-hop-all.html
- Stephanie Jandrow (US) – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-all-about-flowers-april-blog-hop-2021
- Melissa Thomas – https://www.seatoseastampin.com/blog/stampin-friends-all-about-flowers-april-blog-hop
Below please see the items I used to make my projects.
I would love to receive feedback on my project, so if you like what I have made please leave me a comment, it is very much appreciated.