How are you doing on this sunny Wednesday? Well it is sunny is Suffolk!
I have decided to take part in the Global Design Project Challenge this week, you can find all information on how you too can also join in HERE or by clicking the below image.
The challenge is to make a project using the below colour combination:
I was really drawn to this colour combo and immediately knew what set I was going to play with!
It had to be the Artfully Layered Stamp set and matching dies.
And this was the design I decided to go for!
- Thick Basic White Card Base – cut at 10.5cm & score at 14.85cm
- Basic White Card Mat – cut 9.5cm x 13.85cm
- Using edging from Tropical Layer dies, cut portrait edging on side of the card
- Take a piece of the White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon measuring 14.85cm and alternatively colour with Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Pool Party Blend pens, once dried adhere to Thick Basic White card base
- Then use scrap or a sheet of Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Basic White and Pool Party cardstock, select your preferred Tropical Layers does and cut out various as desired.
- Arrange this on card base and adhere.
- Using Basic White Cardstock and Memento Ink, stamp your sentiment of choice and adhere over die cut images.
- Finally using the Faux Sea glass shapes embellish your project
- Stick card mat onto card base to complete your card.
Do not forget to visit the Global Design Project page for more ideas and inspiration from a fantastic team of Demonstrators!