I have joined a new blog hop which tasks me with doing something for Christmas, each month of the year! This will be a tough one for me, as I am a bit a Bah Humbug and personally like to celebrate Christmas from the middle of November, at a push!
And I have used the ‘C’ word twice already and it is only August!
But, in good news, I can show you a sneak peak of a suite from the new catalogue which is live in 3 DAYS!
I immediately saw this suite and fell in love with it, so I had to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) this card design from the new catalogue and then added a few extra twists.
I love the choice of colours Stampin’ Up! have used, they are beautiful and feel festive and warm.
The suite is called the Trimming the Town, this comes with a Stamp set, Coordinating Dies, Ribbon duo, Embellishments and beautiful Designer series paper for £69.75/€90.00 Or you can order the bundle (Stamp set and Dies) for £44.00/€56.50.
And the best bit about this suite…. for each stamp set purchased, Stampin’ Up! are donating £2.50/€3.00 to local charities devoted to adoption, foster care and infertility, this makes it so much more special to me and makes you feel you can make a difference from your crafting.
This is available for you to order from 4th August 2020.
To make this card:
- Card base – A4 paper cut at 14.85cm and then score at 10.5cm
- Poppy Parade base layer – cut at 14.5cm x 10cm
- DSP – cut at 14cm x 9.5cm
- White sentiment layer for inside – 14.5cm x 10cm
- Stamp images from Coming home bundle onto Whisper White card stock in Memento black ink and colour with your choice of Blends, colours in this suite are: Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Pool Party and Early Espresso.
- Cut out images and snow slope layering using coordinating Coming home bundle dies.
- Adhere together stamped images with Foam Dimensionals and Multipurpose adhesive.
- Using Sponge daubers, blend Misty Moonlight ink over the DSP
- Snip sentiments from Trimming the Town Designer Series paper and add to project.
- Add Embellishments, glitter and Ribbon as you desire.
I hope you like my first Christmas make of 2020, I am now going to pass on to Simone, who I am sure has something festively fabulous to share with you.
I would love to receive feedback on my project, so if you like what you see please leave me a comment, it is very much appreciated.
You can purchase any of the items I have used from my online shop by following the product links below. I shall add links to the Trimming the Town suite on 4th August.
Please let me know if you would love to receive a copy of the new August-December mini catalogue for FREE and I can pop one in the post to you.