I hope you are all well?
Today I am going to share with you a cute mini Slimline Card and matching envelope!
Slimline cards have become so popular recently but over here in the UK it can be hard to find the envelopes to fit them in.
As the first Christmas Crafternoon tea is this weekend, time has really gone quickly 🙂
We have also added this to our instructions, which we shall share with you after 29th November.
I thought I would share this with you now to help kick start some Christmas Card inspiration……
Measurements are as follows:
Mini Slimline Card
- Card base 15.2cm x 17.8cm, score on 17.8cm at 8.8cm (6 x 7”, score on 7″ side at 3 ½”)
- Whisper White layer 15.6cm x 3.8cm (5 ¾” x 1 ½”)
- DSP 8.3cm x 13.3cm (3 ¼” x 5 ¾)
- DSP for sentiment background 3cm x 9.5cm (¾” x 3 ¾”)
Mini slimline Card (2 per sheet)
- Cut an A4 sheet to 29.2cm (11″)
- Cut at 8.9cm (3 1/2″)
- Score at 14.6cm (5 3/4″)
Mini Slimline Envelope
- Cardstock measuring 21.6cm x 20.3cm , score on 21.6cm side at 5.7cm, 15.9cm (8 ½” x 8” score 8 ½” side at 2 ¼” & 6 ¼”)
- Score on 20.3cm side at 1.3cm and 17.2cm (8″ side at ½” and 6 ¾”)
Remove corners as shown in template, round corners of larger flap, add tear and tape of preferred adhesive to flaps as shown.
Stick envelope together by overlapping right flap over left flap and the adhering the small flap at the bottom of the envelope over both sides to make the bottom of your envelope.
Add cut out DSP images to front of envelope.
We purely used the DSP for this Crafternoon Tea, as it provides everything to make the cards from Backgrounds, to Images and even the sentiments, it perfect for a project like ours or for a great set of Christmas Cards to send!
I shall be posting a few more pictures and updates from our Crafternoon Teas for you to view next weekend!
Thank you for stopping by today, you can purchase any of the items I have used from my online shop by following the product links below.
I would love to receive feedback on my project, so if you like what I have made please leave me a comment, it is very much appreciated.