I hope you are all well on this Monday!
Today, I am sharing with you the Team challenge from Last Friday.
Our challenge was to make a card using the Sweet Strawberry and Berry Blessings Bundles and a coordinating box.
I decided to get inspiration from a card sketch so picked this one from Pinterest.
And here is the card I made:
And my card and box….
For my box, I made these cute little Strawberries using the Berry Blessing DSP, these can hold a chocolate or small item:
- 6 x 6 DSP
- Cut into Circle by folding into quarters
- While folded into quarters, fold again and smooth down with a bone folder
- Mark a petal shape on the DSP
- Cut out petal shape
- Punch hole into the top of the petal
- Open out DSP for a Flower shape and remove two of the petals
- Curl the DSP using a bone folder inwards
- Overlap and adhere two petals together to make the Strawberry
- Using a thin piece over Ribbon or Twine, thread the box together entering from the outside of the box in and tie a knot to hold together
- Using the medium Daisy Punch punch two pieces of Cardstock for the stem.
- Overlap these punched pieces and add a hole in the top
- Thread the Ribbon or twine through the Stems and tie in a bow
I then wanted to pop them in a little basket so made this.
The Basket is a design made by my upline Jo Blackman, you can find the tutorial for Jo’s basket HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you can join me next Monday for the next Make it Monday!
Below please see the items I used to make my projects, this can be purchased in my online shop by clicking on the links.
I would love to receive feedback on my project, so if you like what I have made please leave me a comment, it is very much appreciated.