Happy New Year to you all, apologies I have been absent on here for a while, work is it’s busiest time for me Jan-Feb and I also have been taking some much needed down time over Christmas and New Year.
So today and my first blog hop of 2021, I am sharing with you a Sale a Bration Stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
I earned this set and Designer Series papers for free by purchasing £90 of product from my local Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
A couple of my crafty friends and I decided to have a get together last Friday and we thought we would take it in turns to set a task we all complete for an evening of fun!
So it was my turn first and I decided to set a challenge of using the following card sketch from Pinterest as a design for the card:
And then the following Stampin up colours could be used:
And here is my design
- Following the measurements in the Card sketch with the card base in Crumb Cake with measurements of 14.35cm x 10.5cm and stamped blackcurrant images in second generation Crumb Cake ink.
- I selected Just Jade for the cardstock layer measuring 2″ x 4.5″. I distressed this on the edges with scissors and crumpled in my hands to add texture.
- On the whisper white Cardstock piece measuring 2″ x 4.5 I used the new Blending Brushes with Rich Razzleberry ink and then I took a piece of kitchen towel and made it damp with water. Using this as my ink pad, I stamped the blackcurrant images over the Rich Razzleberry ink giving a negative ‘white ink’ look on the colour.
- I decided to stamp the berry and leaf images from the set in first and second generation for the whisper white cardstock piece measuring 1.75″ x 3.25″ the stamp set is beautiful as it offer the outline stamp and stamps for you to colour in the images quickly.
- For the 2″x 2″ piece, I stamped the sentiment on to Whisper White in Rich Razzleberry and added the outline of the leaves in Just Jade.
- I stuck the pieces onto the card base adding the Just Jade in colour ribbon and tied into a bow.
- I then stamped a berry image and fussy cut this to the card adhering with dimensionals.
Here all three designs together, I love how we all used the same sentiment, but designs were varied!
I also had to use Blackberry Bliss as an alternative as I didn’t realise my Rich Razzleberry was out of stock!
Thank you for stopping by today!
I would love to receive feedback on my project, so if you like what I have made please leave me a comment, it is very much appreciated.