Thank you for joining me today either from Karen’s blog, didn’t you just love her design? Or you have started your journey here with me, either way thank you for stopping by.
This month’s blog is themed around a Sketch Challenge, these sketches are rough card designs of a card layout.
They are great place to start when planning your handmade card and provide lots of inspiration.
Here is the sketch we in this hop are working on:
I then chose the below Colour Combo:
And then came up with this idea:
- Evening Evergreen Card Base – cut at 10.5cm & score at 14.85cm
- Evening Evergreen Card Mat – cut 9.5cm x 13.85cm and stamp background sentiment with Evening Evergreen Ink
- Polished Pink die cut from largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle Dies
- Very Vanilla cardstock mat – cut 9.4cm x 7.2cm and stamp Art Gallery image in Crumb Cake Ink
- Crumb cake Neutrals DSP – cut 2.5cm x 13.85cm and then tear paper to desired effect and glue onto base mat
- Using Scrap Very Vanilla Card Stock stamp Art Gallery flower images in Polished Pink, and leaves in Mint Macaron and Evening Evergreen then die cut.
- Adhere Very Vanilla Mat to Polished Pink die cut then layer Art Gallery Images as desired and glue these into place
- Stick Polished Pink Die cut onto Evening Evergreen base mat and stick to card base
- Place Mint Macaron Cardstock onto Adhesive Foam sheets and using Playful Alphabet dies cut out your sentiment letters
- Press lower end of letters into Versamark and dip into Gold Embossing Powder, then heat with embossing tool
- Add lettering to card and finish the card with some Gilded Gems
Thank you for stopping by today, I shall now pass you to Mo, who I am sure will have something wonderful to share.
Please try to visit all blogs in our roll call and leave a little comment, we love receiving your feedback!